Thursday, August 11, 2011

Katelyn's Drawing

Great day today!  Most of that is due to the fact that I got a package from a very special someone in New York!  Katelyn sent me a picture she drew for the front of our Boat Crew shirts….it’s pretty cute-and makes you all want to be on the boat crew huh? 



Little KK is also an expert bracelet maker and she sent me this bracelet she made with all my favorite colors!  That Katelyn is a busy girl!  : )


In training news, I am happy to report I got a nice swim in the evening (and I know yesterday I said I was going to get up early in the am and swim…but I wanted more sleep!).  My practice this evening was a short 4000 yard swim mostly consisting of a longer pull set.  On pull sets I use Keifer Stroke Maker Paddles (the red ones), which I love.  Paddles make your shoulders stronger (and make you feel super speedy).

I also got another boat crew spot filled with a swimmer from Oregon who read the Interlake article and will be in Chelan the week of my swim.  Yay!

Well, it’s a short post today….but I’ve still got lots to do before bed!  Goodnight!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment