Monday, July 25, 2011

A Big THANK YOU to Mountain View Lodge!

So last night I got an AMAZING 11 hours of sleep-which was MUCH needed for sure!  Today was a scheduled “off” day for working out (swimming and dryland), so I worked a ten hour day at the office.  I still have a good amount of “comp. time” I need to build up prior to the swim so I can take all the time off I need.  With the busyness of this week, I will no doubt be working some extra hours, but the challenge is going to be putting in extra work hours without taking away from swimming time.  This week I am hoping to get close to 40,000 yards, which is a lot…but if I am going to hit 40 it has got to be this week.

I do have some excellent details to share with you about my latest sponsor, Mountain View Lodge.  The lodge is providing me with a townhome/condo for myself and my support crew for the 3-nights in Chelan (the crew obviously will be there more than me, as I will be swimming) AND for anyone coming to just watch Mountain View Lodge will provide rooms at the lodge at a 20% discount for friends and family!  It’s a pretty great deal because none of the lodging up there provides summer time discounts.  So, check out the link to Mountain View Lodge under “Sponsors” in the side of my blog and make your reservations! 

It’s a short post tonight, because I am hoping to get dinner in quick and another early bed time ! 

Good night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment