Thursday, July 14, 2011

Washington for the weekend

So today was a pretty good day!  Got up at 4:30 and swam (Hannah came with me).  Then we got in a good morning swim, I did 6,000 yards and Hannah did 3,400 yards!  I felt really good today.  It was the first time I have got a practice in the morning following a massage and I think it made a world of difference.

After practice I tried the Vanilla Creme Muscle milk, which smells (and TASTES) just like frosting!  Really good.   (mid-day today I felt awesome, which I hope is a result of all things coming together: training, nutrition and massage).

It took about 2 hours to help Hannah find all of her stuff and get the car packed, but by 11 we were on the road back to Washington.  Although I did want to swim this evening, by the time we got to Ellensburg, and had dinner with my parents, it was too late to get to the pool for another workout.

Sorry for the short post, but I'm tired and I've got a busy next few days ahead of me.

Good night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment