Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lots of swimming requires lots of sleep

I got SO much sleep last night.  I was asleep by 8pm and decided against swimming early in the morning.  So I got nearly 11 hours of sleep!  So wonderful.

Work today was NOT so wonderful….started with my computer deciding not to want to open any files that I had saved the previous day…so as you can imagine… the morning was one big headache.

I got to leave work again at noon and over the lunch hour I had a telephone interview with the KOMO News Radio Station in Seattle.  They saw the Everett Herald Article and wanted to interview me on their station.  It was pretty cool!  Once I have a link to the interview I will post it on here.

This evening I got a 5,000 yard swim in and then Miss Hannah and I went out to dinner with my friend Katie…and then of course since we were right by frozen yogurt we got that too!

Now it’s off to bed and I definitely think that I earned my Friday!

Good night!

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment