Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Halfway!

Alright!  Another beautiful day!  I hope we are done with the rain and the sunshine stays around until October!  : )  I'm so glad that we are halfway to the weekend! 

I made it to the pool this morning and got my 6000 yards in, it was rough during the middle though.  I forgot my watch at home so I was relying on the pace clock, but then ½ way through my main set of 6 x 500s someone MOVED the pace clock and I couldn’t see it!  Grrrrrrrrr.  I got through it though, it was just harder without the clock to know my times.  Afterwards my shoulders were SO tight.

Work wasn’t quite as hectic as Monday and Tuesday were, so that was a nice break.  Over lunch I called the Lake Chelan Mirror (the newspaper there) and asked them about covering my swim.  The lady I spoke to, Ruth, said she has lived there her whole life and she didn’t think anyone had swam the whole lake.  She was really nice and told me the editors would be in contact with me shortly! 

After work I embarked on day two of reclaiming my yard from weeds and tall grass!  Its hard work-I spent another two hours weed whacking today and I am maybe about ½ of the way done.  Slowly, but surely I will get it done…and I think I have learned my lesson about not letting it get out of control.

I had spaghetti for dinner.  I love spaghetti-its my favorite dinner I think.  So now I am going to watch a little Greys Anatomy before going to bed.

Goodnight!

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment