Friday, June 24, 2011

More of the same

I don’t have a lot to write about tonight because I am EXHAUSTED!  I got up and swam before work, another 6,000 yards (that’s three 6,000 yard morning practices this week!).  Yesterday was a day off and I can tell my timing of my days off is improving as my workout this morning felt great.  One of my bench mark sets has been sets of 100s on the 1:30 (which used to be a cake walk in college, but even as recent as 3 months ago any more than 5 in a row was pretty difficult).  Today one of my sets was 8 x 100s on the 1:30 and I kept all 8 at 1:20’s! 

I only worked until noon today, which was nice to have the afternoon in the sunshine to attempt to finish up the yard work (which surely feels like an additional workout!).   The yard is ALMOST done (I will post pictures when its done, although without a “before” pic, I’m not sure one can really appreciate how much work it was!).  My sister, niece and nephew are coming next week and I want to have the yard look nice when they get here so they don't think I live in a jungle!

I coached for an hour this evening.  Then I went home and ate dinner and now I am going to read for a little bit before bed.

I have a busy agenda this weekend and a LONG to-do list…hopefully I will have some exciting things to report by Sunday!

Goodnight!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment