Friday, June 17, 2011

Most Exciting Friday Night Ever!

Sarcasm is dripping off the title of my post today....

My first job after graduating undergrad was as a legal assistant for a fairly new attorney in Ellensburg, WA.  That job was the “filler” in between undergrad and law school.  I worked at that firm for about a year and a half.  Upon my departure, my boss gave me a pendant that read “The years teach us much which the days never know.”

Ever have one of those days where it feels like you just keep getting knocked down.  Today felt like one of those days for me.  It was probably an exaggerated feeling because I was EXHAUSTED all day today.  My day began at 4:37, I swam 4,000 yards this morning and then spent at least 80% of my day at work in court.  I didn’t leave work until six pm.  And now after having dinner (and a much deserved large glass of wine with dinner), I am now heading to bed, at 7:30 pm on a Friday night…which I know speaks volumes about my social life.  : )

I’ve got two big workouts I have to get in this weekend, so the extra sleep will be good for me.  Plus I get the added bonus of “sleeping in” until 7:00 tomorrow (I know its sick and wrong that 7am feels like sleeping in, but that’s the reality.

Anyway, good night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment