Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love Letters

HAHAHAHA!  So I finally figured out how to get myself out of bed in the morning.  I have titled the following “Love Letter from Lake Chelan.”



I woke up to my alarm at 4:37, saw my sign on my ceiling and grudgingly got out of bed and went to the pool.  I had the entire pool to myself until a quarter to 6!  I got 6,000 yards in this morning!  SUCCESS!!!!  I did have a little period of “I-could-really-use-a-nap-itis” mid morning at work, but it passed.

I got my stretch cord exercises done on my lunch hour, so when I got home, I actually had some down time. So, I took that opportunity to clean my bathroom, mow the lawn and review the videos from my stroke clinic last week.  I seriously rocked the socks off my to-do list today!  I also made an appointment for my car issues to get taken care of, made an appointment to try on bridesmaids dresses this weekend for my little brother’s wedding AND I felt awesome most all day!

I know last week was kind of lame in terms of my practices.  I only got 13,000 yards in and took too many days off.  But this week I will make up for it.  I am hoping to get above 30,000 yards in this week…which may result in my arms feeling like spaghetti noodles by the weekend…but that means I can have a lazy movie night and not feel guilty about it.  : )

Well, if I'm going to get up early again tomorrow, its off to bed for me!

Good night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment