Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Short and sweet

Good day!  The office part of the day was just okay.  But after work I managed to squeeze in my 30 minutes of abs and a snack before heading to the pool to coach and then swim.  My triathlon class almost did an extra long workout due to my stellar math skills…but I caught my mistake before they suffered too much on that account.

My workout tonight was a nice light 3,000 swim.  It felt really good and smooth.  The main part of my workout consisted of a Ridley mile…one of my favorite sets.  You start with 11 lengths, then rest, then, 10, 9, 8…all the way down to 1 and it adds up to a mile.  It goes by pretty fast.  We used to do those sets all the time on swim team as a kid.

I got my stretch cords in after swimming and I am going to get in a real quick dinner and get to bed in the hopes that I get up when my first alarm goes off (4:30 am) to get a workout in before work tomorrow because tomorrow is MASSAGE day!  : )  So…..stinkin….excited!

Have a great night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment